söndag 11 augusti 2013

I really want to get a tattoo!

I really want to get a tattoo this year!:)A Butterfly and flowers.I think that can be pretty.:)


I really enjoy the Bayou Heat series by Alexandra Ivy and Laura Wright.I just wish the stories could be longer.*g*The next book in this series will come out this November.

I will be at my big sisters place tomorrow and I will sleep over.:)I think my niece and nephew will like that alot.*g*I really enjoy being an aunt!:D I don´t know if I will get my own children.I don´t even have a man.Well...you never know.

I love the cover for Rebel Ink by Laura Wright.It will release this September.Gotta love a man with tattoos!*Drool-worthy!*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Shade's Lady.

  I'm rereading Shade's Lady by Joanna Wylde. :) This book is so good!