torsdag 26 oktober 2023

Things I learned about Killstar today!

 I learned today that Killstar has new owners that is making clothes that are badly made and are still expensive. I will not buy from them anymore! đŸ„șI know I wrote a few years ago I would not buy from them anymore but I really liked their velvet and lace clothes. So yes, I started to buy from them again. *Ashamed* 😬But I won't anymore! I believe Killstar is desperate because they often have sales now. It seems the brand is having problems. The previous owner is back as CEO and seems to be trying to save her company. I read that she is not kind to the people that work for Killstar. No wonder they quit. Well, they won't get my money anymore. I don't want to pay a lot for cheap fabrics. I don't want to support a company that are mean/ugly to the people who work for them.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Skies Over Caledonia by Samantha Young.