Kate is likeable and she is on the run.Will she be safe in Chester,California?Will she find love with Kyle?If you want to know read this book!I know you will want to. :)
måndag 1 juli 2019
Dark Past by Laura Hunsaker.
I really enjoyed this story!:)Kyle is yummy!I know y'all will love him.Green eyes!Sigh!My weakness.LOL.He is a former SEAL too.Swoon-worthy!
Kate is likeable and she is on the run.Will she be safe in Chester,California?Will she find love with Kyle?If you want to know read this book!I know you will want to. :)
Kate is likeable and she is on the run.Will she be safe in Chester,California?Will she find love with Kyle?If you want to know read this book!I know you will want to. :)
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
-
Tour-Wide Giveaway: 1st Prize - 1 Winner $25 Amazon Gift Card 2nd Prize - 2 Winners Autographed copy of DARKNESS RISES,...

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar