måndag 4 oktober 2021

This is the story about how I fell in love with the Highland Guard series!



This is the story about how I fell in love with the Highland Guard series! I became a member of Goodreads back in 2012 and I remember when I saw the Highland Guard series by Monica McCarty. I thought that the covers looked awesome. I knew I had to put them in my to read pile. In March 2014 I finally started to read the Viper (I totally read this series out of order). It was a special moment. I thought:"Wow! What a great story. I'm thankful and happy that I get to read this." A few months later I read the Raider. I loved that book too. 💙💜⚔️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿📚Don't ask me who my favorite warrior is because it is hard to choose one when I love them all. But if I was forced I would actually choose two and it is Lachlan "Viper" and Erik "Hawk." 🥰😍Lachlan is the dark haired and green eyed bad boy. He is like a Viper so the nickname fit him. Erik is the blond and blue eyed half Viking/half Highlander that love jokes. It is actually Erik that come up with the nicknames for the members in the Highland Guards. ⚔️

1 kommentar:

I have a signed copy of Devil's Game!