tisdag 9 mars 2021

Two dresses I won.

 



I really hope they arrive. I'm a bit afraid they won't...I don't trust the Swedish post since they lost a package two weeks ago. I had won a book by the author, Gina Conkle. She sent it from USA and it arrived to Sweden two weeks ago. I don't know why they lie and say it has not arrived in Sweden yet. I'm thankful that Gina will send a new book if it has not arrived at the end of March. I think I will use my parents' address instead...maybe I 'm lucky and it will arrive then. I remember the Swedish post lost packages from USA 2019. I had ordered t-shirts...I was not happy. The US company sent new t-shirts but they got lost too. Is it that hard to do your job?:( It seems like it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

I have a signed copy of Devil's Game!