torsdag 17 oktober 2013

My review of Shattered Ink by Laura Wright.

I got a copy from the author for an honest review.

Wow...I already miss Rush,Addison,Lisa and Vincent.They feel like real persons of flesh and blood and I wish I could hang out with them.:)They all have great Chemistry!Laura Wright has a great talent and I really don't know how to express my feelings about this story.I already looking forward Rebel Ink,Vincent and Lisa's story.:)I'm sure the sparks will fly!;)I have a soft spot for the good girl who falls for the tattooed bad boy!I recommend you read First Ink before you start this one.Laura Wright really kick ass writing New Adult.I hope she will write many more books in this awesome series!Five stars from me without any doubt!

The Awesome Cover:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Vampire dress.